- Motor: Induction, 1725 RPM, 3HP, 220V, 60Hz
- Phase: 1-Phase Input, 3-Phase Output
- Recommended Breaker Size: 15 Amp
- VFD: Delta S1 Variable Frequency Drive
- Remote Control Box w/Speed Settings
- Two Ergonomic Control Panel Positions: High/Low
- Drive Belt: Poly-Groove with EZ Access
- Tailstock Quill: 4½”, Engraved, Self-Ejecting
- Floor to Spindle Center: 44½”
- Front Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6307LLU
- Rear Bearing: TPI Taiwan 6205LLU
- Spindle Index#: 14/36/48 w/Lock
- Distance Between Centers: 36″
- Headstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Headstock Travel: Full Length
- Tailstock Through-Bore: ⅜”
- Tailstock Storage of Centers
- Toolrest Post Size: 1”
"I was able to put a large blank and spin a rough blank at over 400RPM with no vibration whatsoever... the smooth operation is so sweet for finishing cuts with that shearing action just peels the wood away, leaving a beautiful finish that requires very little sanding"
the features of the 24|36
- Spindle Size: 1¼” X 8 TPI RH
- Floor to Bed: 32½” with Pads
- Spring Loaded Spindle Lock
- Max. Outboard Swing: 38″
- Swing over Banjo: 19¾”
- Face Plate: 3″ Diameter
- Tool Rest: 12″
- Steel Bed: ASTM A36
- Headstock Spindle: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Tailstock Quill: MT2 taper hardened to 40° HRC
- Swing Over Bed: 24″
- RPM: High: 135-3500 Low: 50-1300
- Dimensions: 60″ W x 26″ D x 52¼” H
- Weight for 220V (Ship): 610 Lbs.
- The basic dynamic load rating is 30% higher than a 6207 ball bearing.
- Wall thickness of legs has been increased 80% over the Revo 18|36.
- Redesigned banjo features more compact design, 45˚ cutout, wider base, increased eccentric rod diameter and larger hanger resulting in a more solid feel when locking in place.
How to Purchase
Laguna lathes are sold exclusively through our worldwide dealer network